Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lots of Screams and Waltzes

I was lying on the couch, eating chips. Another rerun of Phineas and Ferb was just starting when Erin ran into the room flailing her arms madly, and screaming.

"Erin, shut up! I'm trying to watch TV, can't you see?" I immediately wanted to take it back but I wasn't in a very good mood.
"No, but, SONNY!" Erin just couldn't get the words out of her mouth.
I huffed, paused the show, and turned around.
"What is it, Erin?"
"YOU WON AGMA!!!" Erin screamed.
"Are you.. are.. ARE YOU KIDDING?!" The news sunk in.
"NO!"
"You better not be joking around, Ms. McCarley!" I yelled back.
"I'M NOT! ITS TRUE! ASK ANYONE!" Erin started again to flail her arms and dance.
"AHHHH!" I hopped off the couch and joined Erin in a dance.
We waltzed around the room, screaming our heads off.
Kirsten came in, flustered.
"What are you two doing at --" She started.
"I WON AGMA!" I said at the exact same time as Erin yelled "SONNY WON!".
Kirsten yelped. "You're kidding?!"
"NOPE!", Erin and I said, again in synch.
"YAY!" Kirsten ran off to tell everyone.
"AND YOU'RE GOING TO CO-HOST WITH SHANNON FROM SUNNYSHINEAG!"
"OH!" I grinned.



This was going to be fun.
-Sonali

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sonny! All of my family freaked out when we saw you and Shannon had won. ;)

    Untouchable Forever,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so happy for ya! Never say never, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOO HOOO!!! GO SONNY!!!


    ~ Autumn ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D

    *is so happy and excited and proud that is speechless*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how something i created about a year and a half ago made it on your blog(:

    congrats!
    :D

    ReplyDelete