Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!

"1, 2, 3! EEEEEE!"

I pushed off the railing and spent myself spinning along the ice rink. "I can't control myself! HELP!"
Bethie just laughed. "Just skate!" She yelled out.
"I caaaaaaaan't!" I panicked. My skates went all around, topsy-turvy, and I fell on my butt.
"Ouch." I said flatly.
Bethie skated over smoothly. "I had a little practice with Bailey." She explained.
"Not fair!" I exclaimed, laughing.
Bethie helped me up.

The whole two families of dolls were at the ice rink. Everyone was skating in twos or threes. We had to rent out the rink just to have enough room for all of us. There was Gwen and Ruthie, Liz and Kristy, Bailey and Felicity, Samantha and Kirsten, and Kailey and Kit and Kit, Rebecca and Julia, Chrissa and Erin and Gracelynne.. I just couldn't name all the girls.
I smiled. It was heaven. :)

Three hours and two cups of hot chocolate later, we were all circled around the tiny TV, trying to watch Letters To Juliet. It wasn't very easy, with Erin and Gracelynne screaming "ITALIANO!", everytime they saw Sophie's fiance. And not to mention the click of Julia's cellphone keys, or the way Rebecca was either drooling over or criticizing the actors.

It was stiiiiiill heaven. :)

-Sonali

P.S. Another post tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment