Saturday, December 11, 2010

Your eyes whispered, "have we met?"

Peter looked at me, his eyes gentle. "Sonny, I don't love Annabeth."

My breath caught.

"I love YOU." He went on.

My mouth gaped open. Nowaynowaynoway. PETER LOVED ME!!!!!!!!! I looked down at my feet and blushed. "I.. I love you too.." I said softly, as my cheeks turned the shade of a ripe tomato. When I looked up from my shoes, Peter was talking.
"Annabeth persuaded me that you weren't worth it. Then she kissed me, and .. I said yes. But I never felt the same way for her. To be truthful, I don't think she ever really loved me. I think she just wanted to prove to you, that.. well.. she could get a boy but you couldn't." Peter confessed.
I smiled. "Peter..", I started. "I don't care. I've really liked you all this time." I smiled slyly and played my best 'I-look-like-I-don't-care-but-I-look-cute-at-the-same-time' face. I hoped it worked. Hehe.
It definitely worked.
Peter stepped towards me. I prayed to the good lord that this wasn't a dream. He leaned in .. and he kissed me. His lips tasted like christmas chocolate and show choir songs. Is that even possible? I didn't care. I was just happy from head to toe, so happy it sent shivers down my spine. I had won, and Annabeth had -

And then I woke up.


-Sonali

2 comments:

  1. Crap. That sucks. Just like my dream when Sal was alive.

    Fate. Sucks. Butt.

    Boys are icky. Peter should love you. You're so much prettier and friendlier and kinder and awesomer and prettier and nicer and more worth it and prettier. Did I mention you're SO much prettier then Annabeth?

    gosh.

    ~Bethie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreams are horrible. Especially when they are good ones. You're in love with the moment and then, BAM! You wake up.

    Stupid dreams.

    Untouchable Forever,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete