Saturday, March 13, 2010

I wish ..

Bethie posted a blog two hours ago, and her final lines were "I NEED HELP!".

It triggered my imagination, and now I am thinking of escaping to the land of gumdrops and purple striped candy canes with her.
If I had it my way, Miss Elizabeth Cole and I, Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews, would meet at the AGP in Atlanta and from there we would travel the world, with photos and everything. Then we would settle in Switzerland [where they create the best chocolate! Wait, was that Germany?], and from all of doll civilization ... munching on tortillas, watching Glee, blogging, doing all of our delightful hobbies for the rest of our delightful dollie lives.

Oh, how I wish ...
-Sonali

1 comment:

  1. Now you've got my imagination swirling.
    ~Bethie~
    PS- Its Belguim ;)

    ReplyDelete