Friday, March 5, 2010

A long blog to fill the silence!

I, Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews, gives an apology to everyone following her blog. I have not posted in a number of days, which seems like forever.
So much has been going on, and I didn't really feel like blogging.

Our new sister has come.
Her name is Erin Lilly Violet McCartney, and I adore her red locks.
She's much more gorgeos than I, and I sometimes wonder how I am still in the "AGMA Model" position.

This weekend our family's dear friend Kaya is coming for the night! Yipee! A visitor for excitement. I have never really met a Kaya, except for back at the factory, and even then I didn't get to know her true personality.
Elizabeth has rained on Erin's parade. Elizabeth has set up multiple traps, pranks, and teases. Its all horribly terrible.

Firstly, our Lizzy directed the confused Miss McCartney downstairs where the "bathroom was" [no treally]. Erin ended up in the kitchen where the dogs ruined her lovely new hair, which I envy oh-so-much.
Then Elizabeth stole Erin's special peace sign pillow and left it outside on the porch where Erin found it later, all soaked up and stinky.
I cannot even continue to type the rest. :'(

-Sonali

1 comment:

  1. HOW ROTTEN! And to think I'm the same kinda doll as her....

    ReplyDelete