Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring brings fresh starts? Pshh!

I look around and the world is colorless and lifeless.
Blegch, with a capital B and twenty exclamation points!

When you're a doll, you don't just look. You see.
What I "see" is Grace going to bed late every night, after hours of practicing instruments, eating mandatory meals, reading book assignments, making her Beatles project ... and she lies down in her bed and stares at the Taylor Swift's on her wall and starts to tear up. I hear the tearing-up bit from the Olympics Mascots who sleep with her [dont make fun!!].

I feel so sorry.
What could be the cause of this?

As for myself, Chrissa has finally stopped bugging me. Chrissa is a sweetheart, she truly is, but sometimes .... sometimes it just has to stop. Now that Erin is here, I think Chrissa has finally found her "soul sister". ;]

But life is *still* depressing.
I know, you're tired of hearing that!

-Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment