Friday, April 29, 2011

What?

"Why do you think that you have the god-damn right to wreck my laptop?!?" I screamed at Annabeth, chasing her around the room.
Annabeth stuck out her tongue. "Ever since you stole my boyfriend!"
"STOLE?!" I yelled. "Peter hated you!" I reached out my hand to smack her again but she leaped away before I could touch her.

"So, Sonny.. How's it going with Peter, anyway?" Annabeth put her hands on her hips and cocked her head.
I looked at her with disgust. How could she act so innocent? As if nothing had ever happened?
My hatred for Annabeth was spilling over the tops of my lungs, and I was afraid that it would take over my language very, very soon.
"Going JUST GREAT, thanks to your FRAUD Valentines Day card!" I yelled.
"Fraud?" Annabeth pouted. "No, it was NOT!"
I huffed. "SURE, ANNABETH, SURE!"
Annabeth started running again and laughed. "Silly little Sonali. You and Peter would never work. I'm just trying to merely help you!"

I stopped chasing Annabeth. I stood in the middle of her awful bedroom and narrowed my eyes.
"You asked for it, Annabeth!"
I sacked her in the face.

Surprisingly, Annabeth dropped to the floor and started wailing. Her hand flew to her face, where I had hit her only a moment ago.
I knelt beside her and covered my mouth in shock. What had I done? My guilty emotions were taking over my stomach, and I felt like I was gonna barf.
Annabeth's mother rushed into the room and quickly ushered Annabeth out the door, and to the hospital.
I sat down on Annabeth's bed and put my arm over my stomach in guilt.

I caught a glimpse of Annabeth shooting me a nasty look before she left the room, held in the arms of her mother.

-Sonali

3 comments:

  1. Annabeth got exactly what was coming toward her, and I'm so gosh darn proud you taught her a lesson, Sonny Beth.

    You know that I'm always on your side, Nali.. :D

    ~Beth~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh....... I've got a bad feeling about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she did not need to give you that look! she could of been faking you know! i am with Dakota i also have a bad feeling about this!

    ReplyDelete