Friday, September 17, 2010

Grace says..

Sonali got a comment question in her previous blog that she has not enough brain-juice to answer - so I shall answer it for her. ;)

Claire asked to read about how Grace (myself) got all of her American Girl Dolls.

I wanted to know if you were saying you wanted to know the stories I made up about each one of my dolls & what their lives were like before I got them, OR if you wanted to know what time of the year I got them, who got them for me, what year, what order, etc.

I could do both, if you wish!
I started doing personal mini-bios on each doll at the beginning of the year, well, actually Sonali did, but I bet she'd continue them for you if you wish.

Love,
Sonali's Secretary :D

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to learn all about your dolls! Could you do mini-bios with first/middle/last names and how you got them? That would be so cool!

    ~Gabby
    ps. I love the header for your blog!

    ReplyDelete