Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hey guys. This is going to make me sound like the worst person ever.

But I'd appreciate a little bit more of feedback on this blog.
Grace, Erin & I all help out together for this. We try our very hardest to think up interesting topics for you guys, take time to take photos once in a while, and right now Grace is REALLY trying to find time to help me make the blogs. Do you realize how busy we are right now?

This sounds bratty to you, but just imagine it you. Maybe you have a YouTube. Nobody comments on your videos. Nobody comments on your channel. Nobody recognizes you as a talented person. It stinks! What we feel right now is just like a waste. We have lots of fun on our blogs, and would never quit just because of this, but we'd like to have some comments as we continue!

Please?
-Sonali

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a post about how Grace got all of her dolls. Yes, it's random, but I like finding out about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Sonny, I'll try to comment! I do read them though, and check back every day for a new post! Though, sometimes I just can't comment, I will try!

    ~N,K,J

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will try to comment on your posts more .. we would love to hear from you on our posts too .. if you want comments you should comment on other blogs as well .. we love reading and commenting ..

    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, please, please continue Sonali! I know exactly what you mean, trust me. I will start commenting whenever I get the chance! Sometimes I read them, then I have to get off the computer so I don't have time to comment. But you are doing a wonderful job, and that is why you have your followers ^.^ :) <3

    -Lexii

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace and Erin are both talented people. Don't ever think differently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're both such talented girls. Just keep posting, and taking photos, and you'll just get more and more feedback. Promise. :)
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete