Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hey it's Grace and I neeeed some help! Not AG related.

I'm sorry that I had to bring this topic all the way to Sonny's blog, but I need help with something and I have no other way to advertise it besides Flickr.
If any of you know me, then you know that I LOVE Taylor Swift. Wait, no, "love" is an understatement. Maybe worship-and-obsess-and-totally-flip-out-over-her.
Anyways -- I'm trying to get her attention. I want to send her fanmail, but not just any fanmail. A huge package. If it was a package, then maybe it would stand out more from the other letters and there would be more chance that Taylor would see it.
If she doesn't see it, that's okay. It's fine to try, hey?
If not, I have more backup plans..
To be truthful, this is all because I want to meet her. It's the greediest thing I've done, but she just has to know how much I loveee her. :-)

Why do I need your help?
I need ideas.
I'm writing a H-U-G-E letter, and that will be contained. I'll probably show pictures of my total Swift-ified room, and drawings of her and her bandmates that I made. But what else can fill up the box? I'm saving up so I can pay for about $20 shipping plus weighing so I can't really put anything super-heavy in the package.
I'll update you guys later with my letter and then you can help me edit it so it can sound perfect.

Thank you SO much for reading!
-Grace <3

5 comments:

  1. Well, you could send her a collage of pictures of her along with some of her favorite things. And put a picture of the number 13 right smack dab in the middle. ;)

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, let me tell you you're not greedy AT ALL!!! I will do whatever it takes to meet the famous people I obsess over: Evan Lysacek, Ryan Bradley, John Kerry, Barack Obama and Finn & Rachel from Glee. Send her pictures of EVERYTHING you have related to her so she sees what a big fan you are and maybe include this printout. Good luck and keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say to customize a TLC doll to look like Taylor and send it to her along with a letter, but it sounded too far out there in terms of Fandom. >.<

    Sometimes, though, most of the letters don't make it to the actual Taylor. I THINK her assistants go through it, so it's better to send a package.
    Have you read her interviews? What means most to her and what reminds her of home and how she started out? (eg. her guitar, her idols) Then maybe you can go from there.
    That was some sucky advice, but I hope it helped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pics of things you have in common, all your Taylor swift things, even other people's letters!

    I am not good at ideas xP But, I hope I helped a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you can make her a doll like Marie said, Now, you don't want to spend a 100 dollars so buy a used one off ebay. Sometimes they go for $20.00. You can probably change the wigs if you want to so you shouldn't focus on the hair. Buy one with her eyes. It shouldn't cost over $40.00 dollars though or you can make her out of an old Barbie. Something to show you care. Or you can take pictures of yourself trying to look like her with maybe identical clothes to hers.

    ReplyDelete