Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Lot Can Happen In 7 Days

"Sonali, lets go back-to-school shopping!"

"No, Sonali, we have to work on your model poses!"

"Sonny! You promised that you would teach me how to blog!"

"Nali! We were gonna have a sleepover!

I stood in the middle of the room, like a hermit crab, bunched up inside. All of my sisters had different things to do with me, and I didn't have the energy to do it all. Kit wanted to use the blog, Ruthie wanted to go back-to-school shopping, Julia was going to help me with my model poses, and Chrissa was trying to get a very cheery sleepover in the art room organized.

One word:
Ugh.

Its as if they were trying to keep my mind off Bethie. When all I truly want to do is go to my room, bury my head in my pillow, and wallow.

So much has happened in one week.
I just got back from my overnight trip camping the other night. I shot my AGMA assignment there. It was hard. After the one night of camping, I pretty much just sat there while Grace had the rest of her trip. The assignment was "Favorite Outfits". I got to have a bit of fun with it.

Also, I started receiving real hate mail.
REAL hate mail.
From my best friend.
Or my.. my.. ex-best friend?
I can't think of it.

Annabeth ignored my past 3 emails, as well.

And Ruthie turned 13.

Eek.

-Sonali

2 comments:

  1. Sonali I'm shocked!! If you think that Bethie replaced you, she hasen't. And she thinks that YOU replaced HER with ANNABETH! This is crazy! You have to call her and tell her what is really going on! Please do it for your sake and Bethie's! ( and for mine because this friendship suspens is killing me! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh oh gosh, Sonali....
    Beth would never EVER replace you! Never!
    It couldn't be hate mail from her!
    Maybe Kristy...
    Call her, send her a letter!
    I don't want to see BFFLs get broken apart!!

    ReplyDelete