Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hate On Me

"Choose a few sisters you would like to watch the movie with, Julia!" Grace cheered Jules on.
"Uhm..." Julia thought deeply. "Kirsten!" She pointed. Kirsten jumped up with a grin. "Ruthie..Erin.." Julia added. "And.. Sonali!" She smiled.

I looked up from my sketch. Julia wanted me to watch her birthday movie with her?

Thats a ...
shocker.
You see, for the people who haven't been following my blog since eternity, Julia and I didn't start off ... beautifully. When I got here, Julia glared and hated and growled. Well, she didn't literally growl at me, but when she spoke to me it was as if she were growling. No more explaination needed.

But I was happy to do something cheery with a few of my sisters on my Saturday night. So I hopped up, grabbed a cream with pink accents nightgown and sprinted off to the couch with Grace, Grace's mom, Grace's brother, and Julia, Kirsten, Erin, and Ruthie. I guess it would be okay to say that I was happy.

We were watching Night At The Museum. Personally, I liked Jedidiah and the roman dude best. They were hilarious!

After the movie, Julia decided we should all hang around in her room. We pigged on dill pickle chips and cream soda. The conversation rolled along nicely until all of a sudden, Julia decided to chirp, "Anyone heard from Kristy lately?".

I gulped.
Dang, I hadn't thought about Kristy in a whiiiile.
Erin gulped louder.
My head whipped around to stare at her.


No way.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you post a blog on what you think of Bethie right now? Oh, and her owner Erin isn't getting Ruthie after all, she is getting a Gwen doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I didn't think Kristy would show up at Julia's birthday party. That's creepy.
    -Claire
    www.clairescuriosity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete