Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Very Interesting Q&A With Megan



I just know the thoughts that are running through all of your puny little brains right now. "Who is Megan?", you are all wondering. Well, to answer your question, she is the most selfish, conceited, impossible Pullip -- ugh, Megan just slapped me and deleted half of that sentence. As I said, she is selfish - ouch, there's another slap.

She doesn't like people calling her Megan, though. She prefers Meg.

Q- "Why do you prefer people calling you Meg, instead of your birth name, Megan?" (insert a little eye-roll from me at my own very official-ness)

A- "The name Meg is short. And its sturdy. And strong. Just like me. I'm a strong little 12" doll.. you should know that before you mess with me."


Q- "What are your favorite things to do?" (another eye roll from me)

A- "Hmm.. lets say I'm REALLY adventurous. I can't keep my hands or my feet still, and I'm always getting my nose up into something I shouldn't."




Q- "Describe yourself." (okay, lets just say I make an eye roll at every one of these questions)

A- "Adventurous, obviously. Kind, and I love to make new friends.. my favorite singer is Ke$ha and I love comfortable, breezy clothing. My best friend is Celsiy."

Sonali's version of Meg: Meg loves to talk about herself, and she can't help but butt into everyone else's business. She goes around screaming Ke$ha songs all the time, and all she can talk about is the time when she met Ke$ha and had her pillow signed by her. She doesn't give a dang about anyone else's sorrow but her own, and when she DOES have sorrow she feels terrible for herself all the time until she gets over it.

Okay, I just got a major spanking for typing that out. ^^^ Who knew a doll with hands the size of a pebble could inflict pain so hard?!

(Meg screams in the background, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ME!")




LAST QUESTION:

Q- "Grace posed you by a rose plant for your last few photos of your photoshoot earlier this evening. Do you think she was imposing that you were a prickly sort of person, by posing you next to thorns? Just think about it."

A- *bloodcurdling scream*
"I'VE GOT YOU NOW!!!!"

Thanks for liste --- *shriek*

3 comments:

  1. I would wish you good luck with your new sister, but it looks like it's not going to help with your relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dang...I can see you and Meg are off to a rough start. :X
    -Emma
    P.S. Chelsea had to butt in and say that Meg is gorgeous *rolls eyes* It's like she didn't even read this post at all xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that last question was kind of funny ^_^
    Ooh, she sounds like.... fun *sarcasm* :P

    ReplyDelete