Friday, July 2, 2010

Scared


I'm sitting here outside, on a polka dotted beach towel, laptop before me, deciding what to write - oops, I mean, what to type.

I guess I should mention how scared I am.
For a lot of things.


Oh, god forbid, what is Sonali scared of?
-Bethie abandoning me.
-Ruthie taking Bethie.
-Erin.
-Rabid ducks.
-Annabeth thinking lowly of me.
-Getting Emma's blog blocked from my computer.
-That Mars Bar wrapper over there.
-Bethie abandoning me again.

AND REPEAT.

This stuff haunts my nightmares (except for the mars bar wrapper). I get the same dream every time - Bethie, in makeup and a mini skirt, skipping up to me, arms linked with Ruthie, and saying in unison, "Hi, Sonali! We're best friends. And you're all alone!". But sometimes I get lucky and I snap my fingers and rabid ducks come and eat them, but then I feel super sad because a rabid duck ate Bethie.

Its *MEGA* awkward in my bedroom, because Erin is always around, painting with Chrissa. And ever since Erin showed me Bethie's new blog (which I also have nightmares about, by the way), I can't help but avoid her and that fiesty look in her eyes. ESPECIALLY that.

Yesterday Annabeth called me and told me the Glee Club meeting this week had been cancelled. I wonder why?

-Sonali

1 comment:

  1. Sonali! Bethie's family hasn't even gotten Ruthie yet! That was a fake blog that Erin showed you! And I think that Annabeth cancelled the Glee meeting because she's jealous of you and your beautiful singing! :)

    *Claire*

    ReplyDelete