Monday, July 19, 2010

Um..

Bella Alexis Flynne said...

Sorry Bout' all the heart breaking stuff, grace... You probably have NO idea who i am.. But i am A HUGE fan! I can't believe it's just cuz a pullip! Don't over what you don't have, be happy for what you do have! Be happy about the fact that your even getting a pullip!
I think getting mad that you got a pullip is just TOOPID-BURG!
Sheeesh.
Nuff' Said.

This is a blog comment I got on my last blog.

To clear things up, I didn't mean that Grace was sad she was getting a Pullip. ^_^


It was of something or someone else.
Thanks.

-Sonali

2 comments:

  1. No... NO..
    Grace i didn't mean like that. I feel toopid for posting that comment...
    I wasn't calling you stupid... I'm a big fan... why would i do that. Sorry... I won't say something stupid again. I ment that "Person" got mad at you cuz you got a pullip... I think.. idk.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding..
    You have no idea how embarrassed i am..

    Lots and lots of sorries,
    Bell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh it's still here.
    Please remove this... It just makes feel useless and stupid. I was wrong on commenting on that blog like that...

    ReplyDelete