Monday, July 12, 2010

Invasion

Invasion on what, you ask? My blog. My privacy. My life. UGH.

I'm kinda annoyed at Grace for posting on my blog. Its MY blog. Did anyone change the name to "So Grace" lately? I didn't think so.

Sorry, I've been super moody and sulk-ish lately ... Erin and Chrissa have been the main cause of that. Its as if Erin's trying to make my life even worse. Why is she doing this?

Chrissa and Erin decided to bring back the art "studio" on top of our bed. Yeah, on TOP. We have a weird luxury bed, that flips out, with a closet on the side, and a bathroom-without-a-sink-or-toilet on the other side, and the .. well, its hard to explain.
Grace enjoyed helping decorate, I must admit, its craftily cute in all its glory .. but it annoys me.



And do you see this poster? Do you see it, bloggers? READ IT AND WEEP.



For those of you who can't read it, it says "Chrissa and Erin" in huge letters, then "+Sonali" at the bottom in tiny letters.
So they are literally trying to hurt my feelings.

Sure.
Go ahead.

A few last pictures:



What happened to the beautiful little Erin I used to know?

-Sonali

3 comments:

  1. :(

    I feel the same way, Sonali. I have to share a room with the two drama queens of the family, Elizabeth and Emily, and everything is decorated in pink, girly stuff. Blech! And where are you supposed to sleep now that they invaded your space?

    -Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I feel bad, Sonali :(
    Looks like they left you out up there, huh? Don't worry, maybe you can make a little space/room for yourself! Kind of like a relaxing place :)

    I'm sure things will get better for you! :)

    -Lexii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm sorry Sonali. :(
    I don't have any experience with room crashers, but I do hope you can find a little space all to yourself. Something that will make you feel happy everytime you see it.
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete