Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All You Are Is Mean

And a liar, and pathetic..



Annabeth shoved my books to the ground. I scrambled to pick them up. She sneered. Peter came around the corner of the hall and said, "Hey, Sonali!".

Annabeth's sneer turned suddenly into a smile, as she hopped at Peter and grabbed his arm.
"Sonali dropped her books. She can catch up with us later." Annabeth grinned at Peter. Peter looked warily at me, and then cautiously left with the over-eager Annabeth. I grimaced. This happened every day. As if Annabeth hadn't booked me - as if Annabeth were nice. HAHAHAHA. If Annabeth were nice, I must be pretty..

My Facebook inbox is backed up with cyberbullying messages from Annabeth. Whenever I see that I've gotten a text from the contact Annabeth Snow, I grimace. She made school a hell for me. I have no idea what to do.

-Sonali

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....Sonny, I was horribly WRONG about Annabeth. You need to tell someone! Ms. Pike, a teacher, Kirsten, somebody who could help you. You don't deserve to be treated that way... -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Sonali! You're way too sweet to be treated like dirt like that.... :(
    There's always people who will try and knock you down when you're already swaying. Stand strong. Tell someone if you need to. Just don't let her push you over.
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annabeth Snow. Why did her mom name her Annabeth Snow? I mean, Annabeth is the awesomest Percy Jackson character ever, and snow is sparkly white stuff...

    Or President Snow from The Hunger Games. That I can understand. XP

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't deserve to be treated like that! Hm...maybe I can ask my sister Lanie to make a transporting machine, and you can transport Annabeth to Mars! xD

    ReplyDelete