Monday, April 26, 2010

Don't tell me to calm down!


Never fear, Grace is here. [not Sonali!]

I'm here to babble about the ongoing pressure and stress you receive in a value package when you get into the AGMA. I love the AGMA, I truly do. But that is what creates the tension. I look forward soooo much to moving forward and getting to do such fun themes - but how is that possible if I don't outdo myself in the current theme? Which is why I am never satisfied with the pictures that would have satisfied me before I started the AGMA, and I want it to be perfect. But I think I have to realize that its not going to be perfect and it never will be. That I have to try my hardest, and the product of it all is all that I can do. But that is easier said than done. Its so hard to erase the pressure I'm putting on myself..

And on another hand, Erin's birthday is tomorrow and the girls have planned their own evil plans for her. I hope they turn out well! I've got a good gift for her - and the gift Kirsten has for Erin involves something with flights.. eh, as long as they get home safe, without a scratch on their valuable little photogenic bodies. :P

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment