Monday, April 12, 2010

Fall To Pieces

Dear Bethie,

Avril Lavigne's album Under My Skin explains my life so much. Each song describes one of my moods. Each song describes each of my problems. Except for the songs about boys in particular, that is.

My themesong is .. oh, I can't choose.

Lets see now...
Forgotten - describes my argue with fate
Take Me Away - describes how anybody could do anything to me, but I still have that blank look in my eyes.
Together - Not sure.
Don't Tell Me - Kinda like how I don't want people telling me to get over Bethie.
He Wasn't - Like how all the dolls who visit my family betray me.
How Does It Feel - The themesong of my life.
My Happy Ending - Describes why I ended up in this weird loving place.
Nobody's Home - Nobody's home, as in Bethie's not home.
Who Knows - Who knows what will happen?
Fall To Pieces - Also a themesong.
Freak Out - Describes the way I should let go sometimes.
Slipped Away - How can I tell you how this describes me..

Which leads me to a conclusion-- I love Avril Lavigne.

I miss you, Bethie. Sometimes I sit down and the pain tears at me until I end up losing my appetite for days, sobbing, banging my head against the wall. I wonder why fate chose for me to stay away from you. Is it to teach me a lesson? If so, I've learned my lesson! Let me out of here!

Love,
Sonny

1 comment:

  1. Dear Fate; whoever the heck you are,

    I don't know what I did to deserve this, but Sonali and I are dying without each other. What did I do!? I'm finding myself waking up to myself bawling in my sleep. Does this not say anything!? I want to go home! PLEASE! Send me back with Sonali!! I'll do anything you want, PLEASE!

    ~Elizabeth Clara-Marie Cole~

    ReplyDelete