Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Orange juice looks like egg yolk.

Sorry for the random title.
Its sad, but true.

Today I've been working on an idea for Erin's birthday ... all of the sisters are STUMPED. Erin's upcoming birthday is April 27th and we have no idea what to do for her, or what we're going to get, or any of that hoola!

But when I think about April 27th I also become sad because Emily will be gone then, and without Emily around I guess I'll go back to my bored, anxious self. Emily's not exactly like Bethie. Actually, ahem, she is the exact opposite of Bethie. Which is the only reason that she's not any closer to me than she is. Instead of feeling like we're equals, I always think that I'm leading her around and teaching her to live.

With Bethie, I don't have to teach her to live. We both just...live.

Oh, but what am I saying? Emily's an equal. That was cruel of me to say.
-Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment