Sunday, April 25, 2010

A to the G to the M to the A!


Dear Bethie,

"Do you have what it takes?"

I hear it repeated in the back of my mind every second. Its a horrible thing to keep hearing -- a nasal voice that sounds like a completely high-pitched Elizabeth asking me rhetorically in a nasty way if I'm "good enough" for the AGMA.

Why is that?
Because today Elizabeth came up to me and cornered me into the wall and said, "Do you have what it takes?", as if obviously I DIDN'T have what it takes. Elizabeth never thought I would actually make it into the AGMA, so I guess this is a shock for her. Mua ha ha, I guess.
Today we got our first assignment! Grace has spent every minute since thinking up of a totally different way to display the outfit we chose for this assignment. I think some people are forgetting that the whole purpose of this academy is to make the viewers want the outfit -- that, AND to have fun! I can't tell you too many details, but I think we will be doing something involving wildlife. And wildflowers. Grace did my hair in a lovely way and I think I look like a flower nymph! Eeeee!

See, there is something to be happy for, thanks to the reminder from Lovely Lanie Enterprises. Oh, I just wish you were here to help!

Love,
Sonali

4 comments:

  1. Its a bit saddening to watch Kristy get pampered and groomed like she's brand new, but its a lot of fun to see the outfits put together! Not just in our assignments, but in others, too! I AM helping out at hone. I put together one of Kristy's outfit's all by myself, and Kristy LOVED it! She thanked me and decided that she would wear it to school tommorrow. Hearing about your assignment makes ours sound like a piece of crap, but Erin is so excited to start! Kristy invited us to stand and watch in the background, and we accepted. The only photoshoots I've ever seen are the ones I've been in, haha! This'll be fun! Its made me forget how sad and horrible my life is, but I'm still missing you. And I always will be.

    ~Bethie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth sounds a tad bit on the sour side...
    I saw your AGMA audition and it was beautiful! I definitely think you have what it takes. :)
    I just saw this week's assignment for AGMA! I can't wait to model my outfit. I bet your hairstyle looks really pretty. Good luck! :)

    ~Shannon (using Cali's account)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY, someone who gets the point of AGMA. Thank you.

    And thanks for the shout out! ;)

    -Lanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ignore Elizabeth, Sonali. She's just mad that Grace chose you to enter in AGMA and you actually got in. Just ignore her and tell that stupid, nagging voice of Elizabeth's to shut her pie trap!

    ReplyDelete