Friday, April 16, 2010

Tug of war, sweet as sin, I let go, I fell in.

Feel the pull,
call your name,
all alone,
once again.

Those of you who remember and actually read my blogs, you might recall that Felicity refused to follow Elizabeth when she stormed out of our Easter Party.
Well, apparently that has caused a chain reaction.

Felicity is mad at Elizabeth.
Elizabeth is mad at Felicity.

Its like the world is in reverse! Lizzie & Lissie are like twins -- actually, they ARE twins. Fraternal twins. Nothing could ever separate them...but now Emily has. I hope she feels terrible. She should.

All I hear nowadays is yells and taunts being tossed into the air:
"Elizabeth, you're a bully!"
"Go find a life, Felicity!"
"Have you taken a look in the mirror today, Elizabeth?!"
"Felicity Anne Merriman! YOU RUINED MY MAKEUP KIT!!"

You can imagine how mad Lissie was when she realized Felicity had ruined her room with shaving cream, honey, water and oil. Including her Chanel makeup kit and her Gucci bag.

-Sonali

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sonali. It must be crazy in your house now. I can't even believe that Elizabeth and Felicity would fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. This is not good. They were MADE for each other. Emily should be ashamed of herself! Breaking up best friends!

    ~Bethie~

    ReplyDelete