Thursday, April 1, 2010

Erin - The Story of a Twin


Heyla.
My name is Erin.
This is kinda awkward for me, putting my feelings on a screen.

Sonali noticed I wasn't running around the house with a lampshade on my head like usual yesterday, so she offered for me to post on her blog. Bored and emotional as I was, I agreed.
So here I am.

I'm not a "singular" or an "I" or an "it". I'm a "we". Because I have a twin. Gracelynne Margaret Rose McCartney, birthday April 27th, born with a little freckle on her ear that looks like an earring hole. We are inseparable. At least, we were. I guess that previous sentence is kind of dumb, since if we were inseparable we wouldn't be separated like we are right now.

We both love The Beatles and Lady GaGa, but she doesnt as much as I. She LURVS Taylor Swift more than I am capable of typing down on a blog. Its thatbad.

She would agree to a Save The Trees protest, but she's not a full-blown hippie like me. I'm like a hippie cookie that's been in the oven for long enough, and then frosted and sprinkled. But she's a hippie cookie that hasn't even been put in the oven yet. Did that make sense to you? I hope so.

So yeah...
She got sent off to Ohiooo, and I got sent off to Canadaaaa. Phooey.

Interesting enough?
-Erin

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Erin! You're so pretty! Golly, your family sure has a lot of Canada-Ohio long distance friendships! :D Just kidding. I hope to hear from you again soon!

    -Lanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to meet you, Erin! :3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete