Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dresses coming plus music videos!

Dear Bethie,

Elizabeth has been treating us all with a wide grin and a special sweetness lately -- which must mean Grace has ordered some clothing.

We are expecting two sundresses from amazon.com on Friday! Eeee! Grace says one of them will look really good on me...its hard to believe, but I still find myself super excited.

Here are some pictures of the clothes we are getting!
(Please note we do not own these photos)






These are from the Diana Collection on amazon.com. :)

Its just in time, since soon we will be filming an Our Song music video by Taylor Swift ... and these dresses are extremely Taylor Swift-y. Tell Gracelynne we're sorry she can't star in it!
The music video isn't coming anytime soon, though.

UPCOMING MUSIC VIDEOS:
Alice by Avril Lavigne (once we get 300 subscribers)
Our Song by Taylor Swift
Bucket by Carly Rae Jepsen

Love,
Sonali

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see these music videos! Sounds awesome!

    I love the new blog title, by the way.

    -Lanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...I'm obssessed with Taylor Swift too!

    ReplyDelete