Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Gleeful World - And not because of the show.

For a blissful 7 days, I can forget all about depression and spend my time in "heaven".
Lets not forget what happened this morning.

When we were all at the airport, Julia didn't let me out of the taxi to greet the mystery group of dolls. I thought it was funny how I, of all people, didn't know what Erin's surprise would be. I silently pouted in the taxi while the taxi driver tried to make small talk. Surprise, surprise, the small talk didn't work.

Suddenly my arm was being yanked. I popped out of the cab and into a huddle of dolls, as if I were Lady GaGa stepping out of a limo into an ambush of paparazzi and fans. Before I could register the situation I saw a glimpse of blond hair and blue eyes, and all I knew from there was that I was hugging Bethie and we were crying into each other's shoulders. It was if God came to take me to heaven, except much better.

Kirsten explained that we have a week to spend together. Its such fun to watch the families collide in such a way -- they have already separated into their own cliques! Aha!
Kristy, Elizabeth and Rebecca - The Drama Queens
Sonali and Bethie - The BFFs! :)
Julia, Lanie and Ruthie - The sweeties ('cept for Julia, of course)
Kirsten and Samantha - The "mothers"
Erin and Gracelynne - The Twins
Felicity, Felicity, Bailey and Julie - The Comedians
Chrissa and Chrissa - The artists
Kit and Kit - The Writers

Bethie and I have been talking in the backyard and setting up a tent for us to sleep in tomorrow night. Tonight we're watching Glee inside at 11:00 - sadly Glee has different times in Canada. I showed her how to make a flower headband and I showed her a preview of my AGMA video, she said she liked it. We will be up talking all night!

Oops, I just heard a clatter and the sound of Kit yelling "TIMBEEEER!". I better go check it out before we all have s'mores!

-Sonali and Bethie

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be the best week of our dollie lives. Its you and I- plus all 20 of our other sisters. This week couldn't possibly get any better.
    ~Bethie~

    ReplyDelete