Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm officially funkified.

I'm in a funk. A bad one.
Kit even said it. She came up to me and said, "You're officially funkified." Despite my sadness, I laughed.

Everyone else's lives are perfect. Erin unanimously won the vote for who starred in the music video -- go Erin. Kirsten has been accepted into a week-long ballet training camp. Kit got a little article published in the local newspaper. Elizabeth and Felicity are still fighting, but they both got invited to a "psychadelic" Nellie O' Mallie party, which, thank you very much, I am not invited to. Every other person in the family has some awesome thing happening in there life, but not me..

All I get is a depression and a weekend full of sitting in a corner sulking.
Thats it.
Elizabeth, Bethie, Elizabeth Clara Marie Cole, Bethie. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Bethie was/in a funk too. But unlike her, I have no cast party to go to where I get drunk on soda and end up vomiting in the bathroom. Instead, I get to sit at the kitchen table all day moping. La dee da dee da. But I do get dreams... and daydreams, too. And its not fair, I can't focus on my real life without them appearing. Even now, as I type, I'm getting distracted by the daydreams. They're of Bethie. The factory. Her sisters. Everyone Bethie-sort-of-type.

Its not fair!

-Sonali

2 comments:

  1. -kicks chair-
    -throws tantrum-
    I WANT SONNY! I WANT SONNY! WAAA!

    ~Bethie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhmmm HELLO?! No good things happening in your life?! What about a little thing called AGMA?!

    -Lanie

    ReplyDelete