Friday, April 23, 2010

Mispellings and music videos

Heres a break for the probably dreadfully boring personal profiles! :)

Today we were sitting in the corner of our whole little doll room whilst Kirsten taught us English and English literature. She has an insane little knack for it, I tell ya! The whole time Elizabeth was making faces at Felicity and passing her rude little notes. Felicity was fuming. NOBODY made fun of her.

So when Kirsten asked Felicity how to spell "witch", Felicity said very coolly, "Well, all I know is it starts with a B", and she glared at Elizabeth while she said it.

My mouth dropped open in amazement as Kit applauded Felicity.
Elizabeth stormed off and Kirsten scolded both of them later for interrupting the lesson. I would never have called anyone a...a... yknow!



All of us dolls have been thinking really hard on music videos lately. If anyone watches our videos on YouTube they might notice we LOVE music videos.. heh heh. So we got together and gathered up a list of music videos we will hopefully get to make for 2010!

LATE SPRING -
Alice ~ Avril Lavigne

SUMMER -
The Time Of Our Lives ~ Miley Cyrus

FALL -


WINTER -

But we also need your help! If you see up there, theres a song by Miley Cyrus. If you comment on my blog saying "Ew, I hate Miley Cyrus" or "she sucks! jump off a skyscraper, miley!", then I will block you from the blog. Yes, it is possible. This is a nice song and we will be using it as a song to tell people to let go and have fun, and it will be awesome, you can be sure of that! But I need YOU to tell us which doll should star!

Christine "Chrissa" Maxwell
Julia Rose Starr
Erin Lilly Violet McCartney
Kirsten Marcie Larson
Felicity Anne Merriman
Kit Margaret Hayden Kittredge

And which Glee song do you think we should do for a music video?
(not including Dont Stop Believing, sorry, and please DO NOT be a love song)


-Sonali-

7 comments:

  1. It should be Confessions/It's My Life! Thats an awesome song!

    ~Bethie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who do you think would do well in the Time Of Our Lives music video, Bethie?
    I would really appreciate your feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "So when Kirsten asked Felicity how to spell "witch", Felicity said very coolly, "Well, all I know is it starts with a B."

    LOVEEE IT! I do not approve of the use of bad words, but that was just genius, Felicity.

    Let's see, I vote for ERIN to be the star! Speaking on voting, is this doll award show ever going to happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominate Miss Erin Lilly Violet McCartney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sonali! Yes, I did use picnik to edit that photo. And to answer your two questions,
    1. Erin!
    2. Halo/Walking on Sunshine or Hello Goodbye

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, think Erin should star. :3
    And Hello Goodbye would be a sweet music video. That's one of my favorite Glee songs (Don't Rain On My Parade is my absolute favorite :D)
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete