Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beth's "Believing"

So yeah... not a big deal, I only just flew all the way to Ohio to hear Beth sing for a huge 400 people audience... no biggy....

But yeah.
SHE WAS AMAZING. Better than I've ever seen. Better than me, for sure. And guess what?! Emma's here, too! I actually almost died of smiling when I saw her running to join us to board the plane here. It was such a moment.

Emma and Bethie just went off to get us some ice cream, so I have a moment to blog. I never ever thought Bethie would be so amazing. Of course I thought she was real good, but for a minute there I swear she was Lea Michele from Glee (she plays Rachel). My mouth was gaping open for so long that I could have actually caught flies, and Liz couldn't resist reminding me so.

Emma's great and I'm so glad she's here, but I'm waiting for a minute to talk to Beth about Glee, and all that shmuck, and even maybe Kristy's plot... Em, Beth & I have plans to go dress shopping for the Awards together. I am so excited.



But deep inside, I wish I had been up on that stage with Beth.
But its never going to happen.
Because I'm just not good enough and I can't live the fairytale performer life like my friends.


-Sonali

2 comments:

  1. "Because I'm just not good enough and I can't live the fairytale performer life like my friends."
    Never, and I mean NEVER say that AGAIN. If I catch you typing those words, I'm going to delete my blog. You understand? You WILL get on stage, you WILL blow the crowd away, and you WILL get into Glee Club, even if I have to scare the competition away with a rented ghost. I'm THAT good.

    ~Bethie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonali Matthews, don't you ever, EVER say you're not good enough!
    You are going to be AMAZING at the awards ceremony. I. Know. You. Are.
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete