Sunday, June 20, 2010

Change

Since Grace put away half our doll room into the closet (I know, I know, it sucks), we have to divvy up the beds and furniture more carefully.
Julia unwillingly gave up her gorgeous bed (temporarily) to Chrissa, Erin, and I. If you ask me, I'm sorta uncomfortable. Since Chrissa and Erin are the two "it" best friends now, they're going to have all their inside jokes, and giggles, and art projects, and blueprints, and I'm going to have nothing to contribute in their crazy conversations.
I checked up on our new room this afternoon to find THIS:



It was as if they had known all along that we'd move in together, and already had all the plans and arrangements ready! Jeesh. Not that the room isn't absolutely fantabulous, though.


Later, whilst sitting on my new but not new at the same time bed, I opened my laptop to check my emails. There was one from Bethie, and I squealed. But as I read through it, a ball of jealousy started in the pit of my stomach. Gah. I had wished all my life to be with Bethie, and this Ruthie chicki gets exactly what I want in a nanosecond? How unfair. But of all people, I should already have learned that life is unfair. But when I looked at Bethie's latest blog, and saw she was looking forward to a "beautiful, beautiful, beautiful friendship" with Ruthie Luna, I felt like punching the computer screen. I have never gotten to be there to hug Bethie, or to help her through her troubles, or to laugh at boys with her... so why does Ruthie get to?


So not fair.

Oops, here come Erin and Chrissa. I should go greet them. Did you know they both joke around, calling each other "Lady Artemis" all the time, because of their hate for boys? Artemis is a Greek Goddess who vowed never to be married, date a boy, or use boys, or whatever. Thats so... weird.

-Sonali

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, Sonali. I feel your pain (with the bedroom changes).
    Lexii just decides to put us in the corner! :( It sucks.
    Well, I hope Chrissa, Erin, and you will get along great.
    Sorry about you and Bethie :(

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete