Sunday, June 13, 2010

Take that, Elizabeth!

It might sound like a cruel title, but its true.

I got revenge. La la la la la. :D

Soon after Elizabeth hung up on Kristy, Ruthie stomped over to the living room couch and demanded to know exactly what was happening between Liz and Kristy. Liz gasped in shock and looked around wildly - when she saw me smirking she knew. She must have known. Because she narrowed her eyes and cried, "YOU!" threateningly. I just smiled.

"Elizabeth, you have been a terrible person lately... to everyone. Your sisters, me, Bethie, even YOUR BEST FRIEND." I pointed at Felicity, who was sitting off to the side, arms wrapped around her knees. "You needed this."

Liz looked around in defeat. "But...but..."

"No buts, Elizabeth Lee Cole. You almost demolished Sonali's life and Bethie's as well, not to mention. How could you listen to Kristy like that? We can not have people like this in our house. If you think that you are going to be a terrible person, I'm going to have to ask you to move in with Kristy."

I gasped.
Elizabeth squirmed, then stomped off to her room.









Awards are tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you'll be singing there, Sonali! Don't forget to post about it! ;)

    -Jess and Lexii

    ReplyDelete