Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Glee Club?

When Bethie mentioned a Glee club, I felt a really strange feeling burning in the bottom of my stomach.

What?
What is this emotion?
JEALOUSY!!
Wow, its so strange to me - I've actually never experienced real jealousy before. REAL jealousy. Its so insane.

I'm jealous because she has a voice.
A life.
A school.
A GLEE CLUB.

I love Glee.... I would die to be able to be in one! My favorite songs are Total Eclipse Of The Heart, The Boy Is Mine, Gives You Hell and Jessie's Girl! I love acting out the emotions of the characters as they sing the song. But I have no voice.

I have no life.
Or no school.
Or no Glee Club.

I told Kirsten I wanted to go to school. I wanted to have a social life! I wanted to have FUN! She nodded eagerly and told Ruthie I wanted to meet people and go to a school as if it was the best thing in the world! I was puzzled for a minute, but then I realized that they were so happy because they thought I had entered depression for eternity and I had made a "miraculous recovery".

Haha, as if. I just want to have a eensy weensy bit of fun.


Maybe I'll go to school?
(WATCH GLEE TONIGHT!!!)

-Sonali

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sonali's going to school! Maybe we'll get lucky and get you as a Canadian Exchange Student.

    ReplyDelete