Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sunny Side Up


The weather is hot, we're out of popsicles, and everyone is complaining.

Ahh, the normal joyous symptoms of summer.
I've been spending my days so far sitting around, licking ice cream cones and reading blog posts. Would you call that lazy? Because I call that L-A-Z-YYYYY.
But to spoil my summer break, all I can think about is that darn gorgeous RUTHIE. Since a certain Liz blocked Beth's blog from my computer a few days ago, we're still figuring out how to get it back and I am in a major Just Me Again Down Here-withdrawal and it sucks. So I have no idea what is going on, and I am just DYING to know what that Ruthie is up to now. I bet she's going all sweet on Bethie and sending Julie emails full of love.

Gah.
What is going on inside me?
I'm not normally a hateful person.
As I said, gah.

Ruthie's been handing out popsicles like theres no tomorrow, and Julia has been begging Erin to lend her the bathing suit so she can go...well... bathing, or tanning, for lack of a better word. But Erin wags her finger and says, "Tut, tut, Julia, didn't you know tanning can give you skin cancer?" and walks away. And then other times she will say "NO!" to Julia and then walk over to me or Chrissa and say, "Would you like to borrow the grande bathing suit?" in an english accent, kinda like a british butler, and that just sets Julia on fire.
School's out, and now I have a whole summer to improve my singing before Glee Club starts. I'm a little sharp - so Ruthie, who has years of voice training but doesn't like to sing in public (only for pleasure), is giving me lessons.

I hope Bethie gets to come this summer. And she can bring Ruthie along. And we can set up the two-people tent in the backyard and bring our flashlights so we can joke around with scary stories. And Ruthie can see how close we are. :)

-Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment