Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Wheels on the SCHOOL bus go Round and Round

Yay, I'm going to school!
I mean....YAY, I'M GOING TO SCHOOL!

I never realized how much I needed school. Something to keep me occupied, to keep my mind off Bethie (wait, nevermind, thats impossible), to have fun... maybe? It might be a totally awesome experience, OR it could end up terrible and I'll have to be homeschooled.

Well, either way...!

The school year is almost over, but I begged Ruthie to put me in the school right away so I might meet some friends to hang out with over the summer. I am NOT spending a mournful summer without Bethie, let alone without anymore. Not gonna happen.
So she said yes, and I'm going to school...
TOMORROW!

Julia came up to me with a scowl on her face that I would be going to her school, but soon enough she wiped it off and showed me everything I would need in my bag. She even let me borrow some of her lip gloss, which I found very touching, but I immediately snuck it back into her bag. I may want to go to school, but I'm not ready for ... *shudder* lip gloss. Not just yet, at least. Julia told me that since I was her sister I probably wouldn't need to build up a popular reputation, because "you'll be known as Julia's Sister and they will all treat you like royalty."... Thats exactly what she said.

PSHHH. As if.

I plugged in my iPod Touch and clicked on "Jessie's Girl". I jammed out.

I was singing with my heart, "And I'm lookin in the mirror all the time, wonderin what she don't see in me, yeah, I've been funny, I've been cool with lines, aint that the way loves supposed to be?"
And when the song ended (I was rockin' out with air guitar!), I looked up to see Erin in the doorway. She had her mouth gaping open.

"What?" I asked.
"Sonali...." She began.

"You're really good."

2 comments:

  1. Erin doesn't lie. Erins never do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I see another perfomer in our midst?! :D
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete