Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birthdays

I flinched as Grace screamed, "6 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAAAAAAY!" bright and early this morning.

Okay, so its true. Only 6 days until her birthday.
Ohmigod... I'm letting that sink and... oh my dear lord... ONLY 6 DAYS UNTIL HER BIRTHDAY?!
Oh what oh what will we do?!

She does so much for us... we need to... we need to...
Sorry, you'll have to excuse me, I'm hyperventilating!
*pauses, looks around to make sure no one is there and knocks head again wall*
Gah! I wish Ruthie hadn't been so absorbed in the Awards and had looked at the calendar... cause sure as ice cream no one else in this family besides her even does as much as glimpse at the calendar...

What will we do? Help!
We could always take a photo of us all with matching outfits... or make her an album... but how will our little dolly hands do so? Its all so hard. What about a surprise party? Ah, not enough time .... A couture outfit? Ah, not enough money, and what will the couture companies think when a DOLL emails them?!

But, now that I mention it... this doll family really enjoys couture.
What would we buy for Grace, if we could?
I think I saw her drooling over a few of these outfits..

Liberty Jane Clothing - Destroyed LJ Jeans
Liberty Jane Clothing - Vintage LJ Jeans
Heritage Clothing - Wrap Top Dress (but sadly, they are sold out)
Melody Valerie Couture - Stripes Ahoy! ... yet it is sold out as well.


-Sonali

1 comment:

  1. Jeans are cool. I'd go with either pair of the jeans. Vintage jeans might be cool..

    ReplyDelete