Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fairytale Princesses

What do you think of when you hear "fairytale princesses"?
Tiaras, sparkly flowing gowns, and Prince Charming?

Maybe so.

What do I think of when I hear "fairytale princesses"?
I think of mysterious forests, suspenseful tales of capture and rescue, of royal mysteries and mystical creatures. Riding white horses out into the sunset, being taken away by ogres...all that sort of things.

Well, here's the blurb; AGMA has presented a "fairytale/princesses" theme.
Its ah-maz-ingggg! I can't wait!

Ruthie's been trying to help out a lot, but Grace keeps pushing her away. I can only feel sympathy for her, she loves princesses so.

What shall I wear? What will I do?

-Sonali

2 comments:

  1. When I think of "fairytale princesses" I think of some of the same things that you do Sonali. But I also think of the princesses running away from the big ole' castle, thinking life is better not being a princess. I think of many things but that was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the assignment with my owner. I'm not in AGMA but my sister is so I love to give her helpful hints on her assignments. I think you will do great on this assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's much more to being a princess then sparkles and crowns! In every Disney movie featuring a princess, the princess is a kindhearted, charitable dreamer who always finds true love.
    Good luck on your assignment! I'm sure you'll do great! ;)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete