Sunday, May 23, 2010

Organic fruits, or Organic dolls?

I would like to say that Kristy is made from all-natural ingredients, no fertalizers, no harmful pesticides... But I can't.
She's made up of snobby extract, prissy preservatives, and platinum blonde food coloring.

To tell you the truth, it sickens me.
Why can't she see someone's real heart? Why can't she realize what she does to us? I don't get it. What would have happened to possess a person like that? Its horrible. Its cruel. And its MEAN. I just don't... I just... I don't understand it at all. Its so terrifying to think anyone ever would do that.

Whenever I look at Lanie, panic flashes in her eyes. Whenever SHE looks at ME, I see sympathy in those little hazel peepers. I think she knows I know something. And I hope she does know that I know something, cause I know that she's a horrible person.
Did that confuse you?
Lets put it like this;
I can't believe people that I thought were so nice, like Lanie and Emily, would fall in to Kristy's little games. How?! WHY?! Why would anyone give in to her?!

This is so unfair. The good people should rule. The bad people should fail.

-Sonali

1 comment:

  1. ....plus she's made from 100% pure evil with no added kindness. xD

    I'm sorry, I had to say that. This is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete