Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Music videos music videos, music videos...

Ahh! Grace keeps adding more and more to the list!

We are officially filming Alice this weekend unless it rains the whole time - the costumes are almost finished! I get to be Ruthie's servant alongside Erin.. Ruthie is, you guessed it, The Queen Of Hearts! My favorite character has to be The White Queen, but I adore Ruthie's outfit the most.

Oh my gosh, I better shut my lips before Grace shuns me for spilling details!

On top of Alice, Grace wants to do a "The Boy Is Mine" music video. Glee did a cover of it in last night's episode.. It will be a comedy music video featuring Felicity and Elizabeth battling over some celebrity cutie. The celebrity cutie is yet to be decided!

And then on top of THAT, this summer we are doing The Time Of Our Lives, and Grace also has a secret video that she shouldn't speak of. Its fabulous, though.

GAH!

-Sonali

3 comments: