Thursday, May 6, 2010

Time is of the essence!


So Bethie is gone.
Besides the whole feeling of emptiness in the house, nobody mentions a thing about the whole other half of our "family" not being here anymore.
Apparently its time to get back to business.

I obviously will miss Bethie the most, but I grew fond of Gracelynne. We all did, truly - she just reminded us of Grace so much.

Erin shows no pain or sadness. I'm glad. She has taken an easier path in her life than I chose to take. Chrissa has been eyeing Erin the whole time Grace was here. I think Chrissa sees more in Erin than a full-fledged crazed hippie now. I also heard from Kit that she was eavesdropping in on Chrissa's art studio and she heard this (and also saw through the keyhole):

Chrissa enters only to find Erin snooping around.
Chrissa: What are you doing?! -shriek-
Erin: -spins around- Oh, I swear, I was only curious!
Chrissa: ...Sureee.
Erin: Its true - I swear on Ringo Starr's life!
Chrissa: -eyes Erin suspiciously- Okay...? Seriously, I wanna know.
Erin: -shuffles feet- Um...
Chrissa: ... Hurry up now. I have some canvases to splatter.
Erin: Okay, okay! I wanted to see your paintings. -prepares for impact-
Chrissa: You did NOT! -gasp-
Erin: -blush-
Chrissa: Which ones did you see?!
Erin: Uhh.. I saw one of the other Chrissa and of two best friends on a swing with the sun setting, and the words 'A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out'. Its really pretty and --
Chrissa: -huff-
Erin: And um.. I know you probably don't want anything to do with me after that incident but.. I kinda..
Chrissa: What is it now, Erin Lilly Violet?!
Erin: -looks at floor- I kinda.. want to splatter paint with you.
Chrissa: -grins-

And thats all Kit saw before she loudly skipped off to tell me even though the elephants all the way in Africa probably could hear her.

And then, today I saw Erin walking around grinning with a pair of splattered jeans!

-Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment