Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nothing Like A Little Sugar

I'm cornered in the living room, and Kit is pinning me down.
"Sonali! Tonight I'm going to unlaunch a big tub of syrup on Kristy. And then I'm gonna dip gummyworms in the syrup that yes, is on the floor, and EAT THEM!" Kit grins as if its the best idea in the world.
I nod meekly.

That scene keeps playing over and over in my head - Kits "genius" plan. I'm scared it will all go wrong. I don't want to tell Bethie (lets hope she doesn't see this blog untilthe talent show is over) because she'll just want to pulverize Kristy even more. And I don't want to get in trouble with Kirsten! She already has so much to do.
I can tell that Kit isn't telling me all of her plan. She always leaves out the majorly important parts, the ones that leave someone seriously injured with a raisin stuck up their nose. (Kit's signature is a raisin up the nose - weird right?)

I think its gonna go down like this:

8:00- Kristy goes on the 'stage' in a sparkly outfit as if she's a million bucks.
8:02- Kit sneaks behind the curtain (made up of scraps of fabric) with a bucket of syrup. She attaches it to a rope and hangs it on the ceiling with a ladder.
8:05- Kristy is at the second verse of her song, and Liz is standing off to the side where nothing will hit her. Except for maybe a ... er... drop of syrup...or twelve.
Kit tugs the rope connected to the syrup bucket. It pours down on Kristy.
8:06- Kristy is still in shock and Felicity and Felicity rush out with water balloons and hand them to Kit. Kit pelts them at Kristine! Bailey is going to realize what is going on and will want a huge part in the action. She races up on the 'stage' and finds a pillow. She dumps out the downy feathers snd gives them to Kit.
8:07- Lissie, Lissie, Bailey, and Kit overload Kristy with feathers, high five all around and run out the backyard to the place that they always go to that nobody knows about.
8:08- After Kristy is done screaming with terror and grief of the death of her outfit (and possibly hair) she will seek revenge.
The next day- Kit is dead from whatever Kristy did to her.

*sigh* I know Kit too well.
What should I do?!

-Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment