Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kristy Harrison and Lanie Holland are going to DIE.

I will kill them myself, if I have to.
Of course, I never thought of myself as a murderer.
But I am SO mad that Kit just walked in and waved her hands around my head like fans, and exclaimed steam was coming out of my ears.
In my rage I pushed Kit away and started pacing.

Lanie Holland was so nice.
I remember her walking in, and saying, "Hello? Anyone here?" in that little innocent voice of hers, and when she went to hide in the little corner she found me.
That was a good day.
Today?
Not so much.

I've been reading a book, Umbrella Summer, and in it a lot of people give the main character, Annie, "dead-brother" looks that are full of sympathy and pity, since her brother died. All day today I've been getting "dead-brother" looks from Julia, Lanie, Kirsten and Erin. Except I'm going to call them "dead-Kristy" looks, for it sounds sweet to my ears.
Lanie does not know the password.
She can't.
She just CAN'T!

Oh, I should give it up. We all know I'm just saying that to convince MYSELF that she doesn't have the password. But what if... what if she does?! UGH!

I don't want Bethie or myself to get hurt. I'm in such a rage, I could fling Kirsten's best frying pan from Samantha for Christmas at the wall and then LAUGH at Kirsten's tears. Is this what it feels like for bullies?
The world is so unfair.
Kristy Harrison, this is ALL. YOUR. FAULT.

-Sonali

1 comment:

  1. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!!!
    CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!!!
    CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!!

    Oh, and get that frying pan and throw it at Kirsty's head for me, will you Sonny?

    ReplyDelete