Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Genius Plan Of A Psycho Blond

"Kirsten, I didn't do it! You guys! Don't you believe me?!" I wailed at the group of sisters that had gathered against me.

Oh yeah, you don't know how I got there. Well, let me explain it to you...

Elizabeth figured out I had heard in on her conversation. I guess she must have lay in bed all Saturday night devising an evil plan that would change my life forever - oh, well, at least it seems like it has changed my life forever.
The next morning she appeared at breakfast in tears, shrieking emotionally: "LOOK AT WHAT SONALI DID!"
Suddenly I realized what Elizabeth was holding - her open laptop, with an internet browser up - and I saw the website was Blogger. My mouth gasped open as I saw a new blog owned by a certain Elizabeth Lee Cole with a comment on her innocently sweet blog post that had a fair amount of swear words, insults, and things that could damage a blond's snobby mind forever.

And the worst part was?

The comment was written by Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews.
THIS -- *points at self* -- Sonali Beth Lyyne Matthews.

I never typed that comment. I would never, ever do that. Elizabeth must have hacked into my account (how?!) and posted it on her new blog, which hasn't been up that long... only since Friday night. Suspicious.

But now, all my sisters think I did it - and they don't realize that even if I DID do it, Elizabeth deserves it. So now I'm being ignored, I'm being given the silent treatment, I'm receiving notes that say bad words on them, I'm getting the "attitude".
Its unfair. I never laid a finger on this plan, yet its all working out in the way of the Elizabeth Lee. Why oh why.


So here I am, crying, my eyes puffy and red and my door locked. I know that right now Kit is trying to cut down my door with a chainsaw, and that Felicity put some sort of fainting poison in the soda right beside me, and that Ruthie is planning arrangements for me to go to boot camp right as I type.
-Sonali

1 comment:

  1. :o
    The things blonde's can do with Blogger.....
    -shakes head-

    ~Bethie~

    ReplyDelete