Saturday, May 29, 2010

Love, Love, Love....!

Its so idiotic, yet we all want it in our lives.
And why?
Because we are all hopeless romantics, no matter what we pretend to be. You could be a grumpy old accountant, but we all know that all the grumpy old man needs is some love. Or you could be an evil boss with a cold heart, but inside, all you are is lonely and want a person who would treat you like a princess.

Some of us hate love. Some of us love to love. Some of us are hoping for that happy ending that you can never give up hope on. And then some of us are pre-teens, waiting for the day their crush falls in love with them.
Who am I? None of the above.
I guess I'm a hopeless romantic with no sense of relationship... for gods sake I'm 12 years old and god forbid I date until I'm 17, but I'm still fascinated by love. Taylor Swift's songs are more than songs when you feel emotion for someone, they are like a mind reader instead.

All I can say is...
Go see Letters To Juliet.
AND I SAID NOW.

-Sonali

1 comment:

  1. Oh I've seen Letters to Juliet. It's such romantic movie- I love it! I also really like Amanda Seyfried, she did great in it!

    I also really like your blog,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete