Friday, May 21, 2010

Visitors


A blond girl with hazel eyes peeked around the corner. She called out my name. I spun around to face Lanie Kenny.

Yes, THEE Lanie Kenny.
The one who pulverized my inner strength until I was a heap of goo?

Apparently she's staying here with her sisters, Julie and Skylar, for 2 WEEKS! YES, 2 WEEKS! How will I survive?! Her sisters are kind, and Skylar is nice to talk to, and Julie clicked with Erin right away... they immediately, I repeat, immediately, started talking about hippie fashions and Erin started "ooh"ing and "ahh"ing over Julie's peasant blouse and pants.

The awkwardness between Lanie & I .. is... well.... yknow, awkward.
I hate Lanie and so do all my sisters. Even RUTHIE disapproves highly of her. She may have offered Lanie a place to stay, but she is sad to say that is all she can do for Miss Lanie.

On a brighter note, tomorrow Grace is going on a short road trip to a bird sanctuary with her family, and she gets to bring a doll. Who will it be?! I secretly hunger for her to pick me... I want it so bad, its giving me the shivers... but I think she'll pick Erin, or someone else.

-Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment